Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A little, A lot, Who the fuck cares?

Cashew here.
I am a little pissed. Nope. take that back. I am totally pissed. You tell me that you have to exhibit that you are severely brought down with a learning disability in order for testing from a school of your community who is responsible for testing for learning disabilities? Talk to the insurance companies. They will tell you they won't cover testing for certain things.... It's your schools responsibility.

What the fuck?

Sounds like a catch 22 to me.

damned if you do. damned if you don't.

I don't want a frickin' diagnosis to get her things she don't need. But she does need help getting around the disability.

And yes, see what we put up with from schools in our area?

I feel the need to pursue this more.


I totally intend to!

I am madder than a yellow jacket wasp nest!

look out. Gloves are coming off.

Cashew.
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment