Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here We Go Again

Seriously blowing off steam. You know my husband had an inappropriate texting, phone and photo relationship with a woman almost two years ago, the girl he lost his virginity to at that. Trust comes really hard after that.

He has been acting very odd lately. Being secretive with his phone. Going through my phone. Even accessing my Facebook account. Well when someone is acting all suspicious red flags go off! So, I looked at his Facebook last night. He had a message from someone he had just "friended" Her message: "hello, dont know if you will remember me but it is CXXXXi FXXXXX from Lake PXXXXX... I just had to see if you were on here and wow.. lol I hope you resp". His response: "yep its me and i do remember u"

I told someone last month that I really didn't care anymore. I don't want to be paranoid. I am a great person and I am confident in that. Problem is, I think it is starting again.... I will not do it again. I haven't mentioned this to anyone but... I am now.

1 comment:

  1. Mama Bear, I think that all of us have told you to move on, that the relationship is not a good one. Not an easy decision. I understand that; not sure I could do it. We will support you as best we can with the distances that separate us.

    You know I don't say that flippantly. I was probably the last one to say - leave him. :)

    Praying for you, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete